Planner stickers are a great way to decorate your planner and be creative – and I’ve come up with a list of 25 reasons to make your own planner stickers.
Honestly, I could keep going – but here are the main reasons I got started and why my 2500+ students did too!
25 Reasons to Make DIY Planner Stickers At Home
- You can create stickers with your favorite colors.
- You can make them to specifically match the theme of your planner.
- Planner stickers are cheaper than buying new planners every year – just cover the dates and use unused planners!
- They’re fun to decorate your planner with – it’s so good to get creative.
- If you’re not happy with a sticker, you can just peel it off and replace it.
- Planning is easier when you can visualize your schedule – and stickers help with this.
- It’s cheaper than buying stickers from a store.
- There are tons of free printable planner stickers out there on the internet for download or purchase – sign up for my Free Printable Stickers here.
- You can customize your planner with anything that suits you – no need to make your own planner from scratch.
- You can use your own designs or photography to make original stickers.
- If you’re not into arts and crafts, there are plenty of pre-made sticker templates online (I sell them here!)
- Make family-friendly planner stickers to encourage children to help around the house.
- Give someone a gift that they will always use by making them their own custom stickers.
- Get creative and make stickers for your favorite hobby or interest – like Disney princesses, sports teams, or flowers.
- Make personalized planner stickers as an affordable way to give back to charity.
- They’re easy to customize with your own words – perfect for bullet journalling.
- You can buy sticker paper in bulk for cheap at office supply stores.
- It’s a great way to get creative and have fun with DIY projects!
- Making planner stickers is therapeutic – it’s relaxing and fun.
- It’s easier than you’d think to make your own planner stickers – you don’t have to be an artist or crafter.
- You can make any size or shape stickers you want.
- It’s a fun craft that will keep your hands busy while watching TV or listening to music.
- It’s a great way to organize all of those lists on scraps of paper that are floating around in your home!
- They look great in your planner because they’re personalized just for you.
- You can teach yourself to make stickers at home – check out my DIY Sticker Guide here and get started today!
Planner stickers are a great way to personalize your planner and give it that extra flair.
There are so many different ways for you to show off your personality with these little pieces of paper, from the type of stickers you buy, to where you place them in your planner.
Have you been inspired by my list of reasons why you should make planner stickers?
If you’re ready to make your own custom planner stickers, check out my courses here.
Not ready to make your own stickers but want to check out mine? Shop at Paper Planner Club on Etsy here.