If you’re looking for a baby carrier for dad, how about the BabyBjorn Baby Carrier One Air?
We loved our Baby Bjorn Baby Carrier One Air and my husband got so much use out of it. Read the full review here.
From the early months, he much preferred baby-wearing our minis than pushing them in the pram.
It’s such a lovely way for parents to bond with their new baby, keep them close and keep an eye on them.
Plus, it’s so lovely for babies to be close to you, to even feel your heartbeat through the carrier.
Sponsored by BabyBjorn. Affiliate links below.
About the BabyBjorn Baby Carrier One Air
The BabyBjorn Carrier One Air is BabyBjorn’s best-selling, ergonomic baby carrier.
It’s available in an array of unisex colours and very supportive and comfortable. My friend’s husband likes to use it as a hiking baby carrier because even after long wear, the supportive straps mean his back doesn’t ache from wearing it.
This lightweight baby carrier has suited our family well.
BabyBjorn Baby Carrier One Air Features
Its features include:
- airy and cool 3D mesh that dries rapidly
- ergonomic and comfortable in soft material
- fully adjustable size & seat width
- babywearing from newborn to 3 years, plus facing-out & back carrying
- two height positions to ensure your baby is at the right height
- a wide, fully adjustable seat area that ensures a comfortable and ergonomically correct position for your child’s hips – if you’re looking for a hip dysplasia baby carrier. The International Hip Dysplasia Institute has tested Baby Carrier One Air and acknowledges it to be “hip-healthy”. This means that the baby carrier provides the correct support to your child’s hips and encourages good hip joint development, which is especially important in your child’s first months
- adjustable head support that protects your newborn baby and gives the correct support until your baby is able to hold their head up unaided.
This infant baby carrier is budget conscious too as it grows with your baby. We used the Baby Bjorn Carrier One Air from when my son was tiny and later as a toddler baby carrier.
Why do we think the BabyBjorn Baby Carrier One Air is the Best Baby Carrier for Dads?
There are three main reasons:
- My husband loved that with this carrier, you can wear your baby forward or rear facing.
- We both have occasional back pain and haven’t used a carrier more comfortable than this one.
- The unisex colours (we have it in Black) meant he didn’t feel like he was wearing my carrier – it was very much both of ours.
And the winner is…Simin!
Would your life be made easier with a new BabyBjorn Carrier One Air? I’m giving one away, worth $249.95 in Black Mesh for one lucky reader!
To enter, simply:
- Complete the Rafflecopter below.
- Comment below with how and why this would make a dad’s life easier! Scroll to the bottom of this page to where it says Leave a Reply.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Want to be notified of future giveaways and other fun stuff? Click here to sign up now!
Terms and Conditions
- Open to Australian residents only.
- Giveaway closes on August 28th 2018.
- I will announce the winner here after August 29th 2018.
- Game of skill, not a random draw. Your answer must be original or creative.
- BabyBjorn Baby Carrier One Air Review
- BabyBjorn Baby Carrier Mini Review
- BabyBjorn Travel Cot Light Review
- BabyBjorn High Chair Review
- Baby Bjorn Carrier One review
- More Parenting Posts
- More Reviews
PIN THIS POST:
Disclosure: as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I hope this post on the best baby carrier for dad, in my opinion, has helped you.