Feature Flip #06 You Baby Me Mummy
Welcome back to Feature Flip! Feature Flip is dedicated to showcasing some great features run by my fellow bloggers.
This week, I’ve been inspired by one of my absolute favourite bloggers, Aby, at You Baby Me Mummy.
Aby writes a weekly Happy List where she lists all of the happy things that have happened in her life that week. In Aby’s words, “I love the process of writing a weekly happy list, as it ensures I consciously take in the small, but lovely things that happen every day. Then, they are immortalized here on the page, so I will always remember.”
I find it such a lovely and positive thing to do and so this last week, I’ve been jotting down all of the happy things that have happened in my life too. Once you start, it’s actually a bit addictive and taking the time to think about happy things has made me feel even happier!
So here we go, You Baby, Me Mimmy! Here’s what I have loved this week:
- Mr M having fun crawling backwards…until he got his legs wedged in the end of the cot – too funny!
- Miss M asking every day for Mini to sit on her lap so she can cuddle him. So so cute.
- The kids giggling at each other across the table at mealtimes, it’s infectious.
- Planning a mini break with friends for later in the year.
- Organising a night out in Sydney for later this month – my first night out since October 2014 – seriously!
- Completing another chemo – only 8 to go.
- Growing some hair! My head has a light covering of fluffy soft hair!
- Completing my home office – post and pics to follow.
- Relaunching my blog and getting some great feedback on the new name and logo.
- Getting some lovely compliments my wig!
So what has made you happy this week?
Do you run a series that you’d like to take part in yourself? Email me your idea to mim AT lovefrommim DOT com