In this easy guide, I’m going to show you how to make planner stickers with Cricut Maker!
I’ve been making planner stickers for some time now and love how much fun it is! Taking some time to design my own stickers is a great hobby, plus I save so much money because I can now make my own to print and cut at home.
Can you make stickers with a Cricut? 100% yes! There are so many things to make and sell with Cricut, including planner stickers.
Affiliate links below.
Making Stickers with Cricut Guide
In this tutorial on how to make stickers with Cricut, I will demonstrate on my Cricut sticker maker how to print and cut on Cricut.
You can either watch my short video on how to make stickers on Cricut or you can read the steps below first.
Cricut Planner Stickers Guide
1. Open Cricut Design Space
- Go to Cricut Design Space.
- Log into your account.
- Click “Design” top right to access Cricut Design Space. If on a PC, download Design Space for Desktop.
- Sign in with your Cricut ID (or register if not already signed up).
- If this is the first time you log in, you’ll need to set your “machine mode” by choosing your machine from the dropdown menu.
2. Start a New Project
Choose “New Project”.
This blank design space screen will appear:
Save your project by clicking Save at the top right. Give your project a name.
Now follow the steps in the video above!
To upload your own patterns, click Upload, Upload Pattern, then click Save.
To add your pattern to a shape, select the shape, then click then click Fill and change the Print Type to Pattern.
Your pattern will appear in the dropdown list.
Printing your Stickers
- When you’re happy with your sticker sheet, click Make It at the top right.
- After a few seconds, your sticker sheet will appear on the screen. A black border will appear around your stickers – this is the registration mark border. This is what the Cricut uses to determine where to cut.
- Click Continue.
- Click Send to Printer. You may need to connect your printer if this is the first time printing from Cricket Design Space.
- If you leave the Bleed option selected, a small extra offset will be added around your stickers to ensure that when they’re cut, there are no white lines if it cuts slightly off.
Cutting your Stickers
- Place your printed sheet (when totally dry) onto your Cricut cutting mat. Align it to the top, left-hand corner. Ensure it’s flat on the mat with no bumps.
- Load the mat into your Cricut machine.
- Go back to the Make screen in Cricut Design Space.
- Check that your Cricut is connected to your computer – you can follow these instructions to connect via Bluetooth.
- Choose the Material type – select Paper.
- Leave the Pressure as Default to kiss cut your stickers.
- Press the Go button on your Cricut machine.
- After cutting, you can click the flashing arrow button on your Cricut machine to unload it.
In terms of the paper to use, you can either use Cricut printable sticker paper, or you if you have another preference, you can test and see what works best for your Cricut planner stickers.
Making stickers on Cricut is a great way to use your Cricut Maker and Cricut Design Space is quick to master.
Unlock all of my Planner Sticker Tutorials!
Would you like to learn to make your own DIY stickers? Join 2500 happy students!
However, if you want to know even more about how to make sticker labels with Cricut, you can join my program now!
In my full course, The Sticker Plan, you will learn:
- The tools you will need (and the tools I use!)
- How to get set up in Silhouette Studio and Cricut Design Space
- How to design planner stickers (including shapes, flags, teardrops, full and half-boxes, headers, checklists, checkboxes, sticker sheets and more!)
- Choosing colours and where to find patterns and clipart
- Where to find the best sticker paper
- How to cut planner stickers
- How you might make money too!
- PLUS you get to join an exclusive Facebook group to ask questions and share designs!
How to Make Planner Stickers with Cricut Maker
I hope my guide on how to make stickers with a Cricut has helped you to get started and explore Cricut Design Space!
If you have any Cricut print then cut troubleshooting issues, you can join this group and I’ll do my best to help.
- FREE CLASS: Creating Stickers That Sell
- How to Make Planner Stickers + Planner Sticker Template Files
- Essential Tools To Make Planner Stickers + Free Guide
- How to Make Printables in Canva
- FREE Printable Planner Stickers for Erin Condren LifePlanners
- Ultimate FREE Printable Planner Stickers PDF List!
- Grab Your FREE Printable Planner Stickers!
- Selling Printables on Etsy – the Easy Way
PIN THIS POST:
Disclosure: this post on Cricut Print and Cut contains affiliate links and I was kindly sent this in exchange for my Cricut Maker review. If you click through and purchase, I might receive a small commission. This doesn’t affect the price you pay :) Originally published on Jan 25th 2020.