Mothers Day Gift Guide
I thought I’d put together a Mothers Day gift guide of some lovely things you get from your local shops. The gifts are ideal for Mums of all ages and some for mum-to-bes too:
1. Chocolate! What’s the only thing better that getting chocolate as a gift? Yes, a chocolate HAMPER. A collection of chocolate just for YOU. CHOCOLATE. Ok I’ll calm down. But have a look at this magnificent hamper of Thorntons Favourites that you can create yourself for
me your Mum.
2. The lovely new Maternelle Mum to Be range includes a collection of nourishing, pampering products that help to relieve every concerns, stresses and anxieties that come with motherhood. They are great for pre- and post pregnancy too, are infused with good-for-you natural oils that moisturise the skin and invigorate the senses for a complete revitalizing experience. The range includes products to help treat stretch marks and tired legs and feet and my favourite product so far is the Relaxing Bath Soak with yummy rosehip, Vitamin E, Chamomile and Lavender. The range is available at Waitrose from £4.99.
3. This lovely I LOVE TEA mug from Tesco Direct for just £4.00. My Mum LOVEs tea – she loves tea just as much as she loves chocolate. Tea and chocolate are a big part of many a mummy’s life! A special mug for Mother’s Day is a lovely addition to any gift and your mum will think about how much she loves you every time she has a cup of tea!
4. Scholl Velvet Smooth Luxury Pedicure – what Mummy doesn’t want perfectly pedicured feet! Unfortunately us busy mums do not always get a chance to go to the spa – lack of time and money can prevent this but luckily, Scholl have put together this lovely set to help us treat our feet at home! The set includes the Scholl Velvet Smooth Express Pedi, a beauty bag, toe separators, a glass nail file, cuticle sticks and a microfibre towel and is available from Amazon.
5. The No. 7 Pamper Collection kit from Boots for just £20.00. Ooh just the word ‘pamper’ does it for me. This kit would suit Mums and Nannies and includes body polish, hand cream, shower gel and body lotion – I’d be very happy to get this (and any of the above!) from Miss M.
I hope you find these suggestion helpful and if you have any other ideas for lovely gifts for your Mum, please comment below!
- The things they don’t tell you about Pregnancy
- 8 things I LOVE about being Pregnant
- Travelling with Babies & Toddlers Series
Disclaimer: I was sent Maternelle and Scholl products to review in exchange for my honest feedback and I loved them, so that’s why I included them above! Some links are affiliate links.