Weekly Round Up – Week 2
Welcome back to my second weekly round up :) Here’s a little catch up on what I’ve been up to:
Thank you so much for everyone who left lovely messages about our big news last week! This week I’ve been busy listing our possessions on every selling website I can think of!
It’s so hard trying to decide what to try and take with us and what to give away. I’ve given so many of Miss M’s old clothes to charity now – it’s very sad to see them go although it definitely helps to know another little girl will get the benefit of them.
Mr M has finished work now too so we’re going to really enjoy the rest of the time we have left in the UK, seeing as many friends and family as we can :)
In other personal news – I didn’t have a great weigh in this week – hoping to do better this week!
• My Most Read Post was How to get the House ready for a Newborn Baby
• My Favourite Post was 5 Post Pregnancy Surprises – because I had the idea to write this post ages ago and have FINALLY gotten around to it.
• My Favourite Archived Post – I apologise to the Parents I judged – I’m an opinionated gal (had you guessed?) and there are times when I still jump to judging other parents but this post is an attempt to make me stop :)
• I’ve been Reviewing – a lovely Miraclesuit Swimsuit and David Bikini – I’m giving a swimsuit away here!! Also some beautiful Minted Birth Announcement and Thank You cards.
On my To Do List for Next Week
• Finish writing the Birth Announcement and Thank You cards – this is VERY important!
• Get some packing done! Although we won’t leave for a while, I really don’t want to leave things until the last minute.
• Lose at least 1lb – to make up for the bad week I had this week.
• I’m really looking forward to the weekend as two of my favourite girls in the world are coming to stay! Hello wine and gossip and did I say wine?
I hope you’ve all had a lovely week too :)