Ah it’s January! Christmas is over (sob sob) and the kids are back to school – well, daycare for our family! We were sent some lovely back to school boxes from Smash Lunch Boxes so I thought I’d share one of the lunches my minis have taken to daycare this week. It’s one of their favourites.
Smash Lunch Boxes
Bento Lunch Kit
I love this new Smash Bento Lunch Kit and my daughter does too. It’s so pretty and also seals very well to keep her lunch fresh.
The kit includes a butterfly sandwich cutter too – how sweet! It also has a 450ml sipper bottle and stickers to decorate the box.
It’s a BPA free lunch box with two compartments and the Smash Box Bento Lunch Kit is available here at Big W for just $10.
Light Lunch Box
It has plenty of room for his sandwich and snacks and fits so neatly into his daycare bag.
My kids are 1 and 3 year’s old and we try to give them a balance of everything in their lunch boxes.
A Daycare Lunch Idea
This day, they were having:
- Ham Sandwiches on wholemeal bread
- Chopped Cucumber, Cherry Tomatoes and Carrots (I borrow this awesome idea to use star cutters from Kylie at Kidgredients!)
- Chopped Green and Purple Grapes
- Cheese Slices
- Wholegrain Rice Crackers
They also have apples and bananas for snacks in the day time and water in their bottles.
- Is my Big Girl ready to start school?
- My Nametags Review – Cute and Afforable Labels!
- FREE Back to School Cleaning Checklist
- 3 Easy Toddler Meals
- 5 healthy Back to School tips you need to know
- Nude Food Movers Review
- How to handle Toddler Tantrums
- TinyMe Backpack Review
- Delicious and Healthy Bircher Muesli Recipe
- A Toddler Lunch Box Idea they will love to eat!
- How To Help Save The Planet With Nude Food Movers by Smash!
- Sinchies Reusable Food Pouches Review
PIN THIS POST!
Disclosure: we were sent these gorgeous Smash Lunch Boxes to test out and provide our honest review here.