Is your child starting school this year? How exciting! I have you covered with these four back to school essentials.
I remember a couple of years ago, when my daughter first started school, feeling SO overwhelmed. I felt like all the other mums at the gates had it together except for me.
Two years on, well I’m much better. I mean, I still forget things at times and have all the questions, but it really does get easier as time goes on.
Here are some of our favourite back to school products for your child’s school bag to make their day even better.
4 Back to School Bag Essentials
1. Bright and helpful name labels!
We label everything from lunchboxes and drink bottles to clothing and books. Kids lose stuff (well, ours do!) and having the labels means those items are quickly returned.
Get organised for back to school with this School Labels Value Kit from Bright Star Kids!
You can use the promo code “SCHOOL” to get 200 School Labels for only $30, saving a whopping 75% off the total value of the kit. But hurry this offer is only valid until the end of January.
Click here to check out the site for this and some other incredible deals that will be happening throughout January.
2. Nutritious and fun lunchbox snacks!
Our kids have been Kiddylicious fans from when they started solids, to starting daycare and school. It’s easy to see why they’re the fastest-growing brand in the baby food market!
They really care about kids’ food that tastes great but is also nutritious and whether your mini is starting daycare or school, they’re a lovely addition to a lunch box.
Kiddylicious Veggie Straws are perfect for little ones from 12 months. With their hollow centres and clever tube shape, they’re as tasty as they are easy to hold!
Find out more about the Kiddylicious range here.
3. Cool and clever drink bottles
We LOVE these funky, insulated stainless steel bottles from Cheeki!
Their BPA-free leakproof flip-top lid means less mess and they can keep drinks cool for 6 to 24 hours. Perfect for school bags – no more water-damaged books and bags!
These Insulated Bottles have a rubber handle and sleeve so they’re easy to grip and carry too.
Cheeki make durable, ecofriendly stainless steel beverage containers in a huge range of sizes, colours and designs.
Our kids take water to school and daycare and whether it’s in their bag or on their desk, these bottles will keep the water cool all day long.
These bottles come in an array of cool designs that will appeal to all kids from toddler to teen!
4. A well-stocked pencil case – with a hint of magic!
If you’re stocking up on school stationery (or for your own office!), my all-time favourite pens are the Pilot Pens FriXion pens.
They come in a huge variety of colours and styles – and they have a secret weapon!
FriXion pens are not only a pleasure to write with but they are also erasable.
At the end of each pen is an eraser and when used, the friction erases any mistakes you’ve made when using the pen. Genius!
From felt tips to gel pens, highlighters and more, Pilot Pen’s FriXion has all of your stationery needs covered for home, school and work this new year.
Frixion pens are available at Big W, Officeworks and independent stationery suppliers. The Pilot range is huge, covering premium gold nib fountain pens to everyday ballpoint pens and markers. For further information, visit: www.pilotpen.com.au
What are your back to school essentials products?
And the winner is…Emzee!
How would you like to win a Back to School prize pack worth $275.46?
This awesome prize includes:
- 1 x Kiddylicious snack pack worth $50
- 1 x Bright Star Kids Designer School Labels pack worth $44.95 (but the total value is actually $130.55!)
- 1 x Cheeki Bottle worth $40.51 from Aussie Health Products
- 1 Pilot Pens FriXion pack worth $140
To enter, simply complete the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- Giveaway open to Australian residents only.
- Ends at 11.59pm AEDT on Sunday 2nd February 2020.
- Game of skill – winners will not be chosen at random.
- Entrants must complete all requirements to be eligible to win. Email addresses may be supplied to each brand.
- Eligible entrants may only enter once and in their own name.
- Winners will be selected within 48 hours of the conclusion of the promotion period and notified by email.
- This giveaway is in no way sponsored by, or endorsed by, Facebook.