BellaBaby and BellaBox review for August
This month I did one video of the August boxes for both. So if you want to see what’s inside and watch me unbox them, click on the video below now.
About BellaBaby and BellaBoxes
I love BellaBaby and BellaBoxes. They’re filled with 5+ samples of products that are perfect for busy mums. They’re a monthly subscription box service delivered right to your door.
It’s a chance to try before you buy and I often discover new brands and products that I end up loving. I might not have found out about them if not for the boxes.
I also love that these boxes are perfect for gifts too! First time mums would love the BellaBaby box particularly.
You can grab $5 off your first box by clicking here.
And the winner is…Shannon!
This month I have a sample of the BellaBox August to giveaway!
It contains some different products to the above so will be a lovely surprise for the winner! Each month there is some variation between boxes.
To enter, simply:
- Complete the Rafflecopter below.
- Like the Love from Mim Facebook Page.
- Follow me on Instagram.
- Then scroll to the “Leave a Reply” box and answer this question:
What is your best advice for looking after your skin?
- BellaBox September 2017 Review + $5 Off Your First Box!
- 10 Beauty Products for Busy Mums
- 7 Day FREE Challenge – find more time for YOU!
- 7 Best Self Tanners That Work
- Peony Parcel Review
- Little Innoscents Review – Best Organic Skin Care?
Terms and Conditions
- Open to Australia residents only.
- Giveaway closes on September 10th 2017.
- I’ll announce the winner here after September 11th 2017.
- Game of skill – your answer most be creative or original!
Disclosure: this BellaBaby and BellaBox review is in exchange for receiving these boxes. Links above are affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I will receive a small commission. This does not affect the price you pay.