Christmas Beauty Set Ideas
This post contains affiliate links.
I love this time of year when brands bring out their Beauty Set options for Christmas gift ideas. It’s such a lovely way to try out new products or grab some of your favourites and they’re often at a discounted price.
ry.com.au have an absolutely huge range of beauty products and so many brands that I love and today I wanted to share with you 3 of my favourite beauty set ideas from them.
When it was longer, it used to take ages to blow dry so I used to love using a little Moroccanoil on it when it was wet. I have no idea why but it dried much quicker then – my hair stylist had given me the tip but I’d never asked why it worked! It was also much smoother and shinier too.
This gorgeous Moroccanoil Volume Pack has my favourite Morooccanoil treatment in it but also some other gorgeous products from the line that I hadn’t tried before.
In the kit is:
- Moroccanoil Extra Volume Shampoo 250ml and Moroccanoil Extra Volume Conditioner 250ml which contain antioxidant argan oil and nutrients to cleanse, detangle and bring back body to hair. The formula is free of sulfates, phosphates and parabens, so it is safer for the environment and won’t dry, fade or strip hair of color.
- Moroccanoil Weightless Hydrating Mask 75ml – a 5-minute revival treatment which is ideal for fine hair and contains argan oil-rich formulas to deeply hydrate and condition while dramatically improving hair’s texture, elasticity, shine and manageability.
- Moroccanoil Treatment Light 25ml which instantly absorbs into the hair, creating immediate shine and long term conditioning benefits with out leaving any sticky residue. This oil is a powerful antioxidant that protects, nourishes and strengthens hair. It softens thick unmanageable hair and restore shone and softness to dull lifeless hair, helps eliminate frizz, speeds up styling time and provides long-term conditioning to all hair types. It can be used as a conditioning, styling and finishing tool.
My hair has always been so fine and some hair products weighed it down instantly, even those that promised more volume. Morocconoil doesn’t and in fact makes it feel much lighter and fuller.
This next gorgeous gift from Elemis is pure indulgence and would be a lovely gift for a mum, partner, friend or a lovely treat for you!
It’s the Elemis Pro-Collagen Anti-Ageing Night-Time Collection and has contains the products you need to help firm and replenish your skin.
This luxurious kit contains:
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream (30ml) applied before bed leaves your skin feeling plump, bright and hydrated. In contains Padiana Pavonica which actively mobilises Calcium to protect and support the cell structure, strengthening the epidermis for a more youthful, firmer appearance. I’ve found it to be a gorgeous lightweight night cream.
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Hydra-Gel Eye Masks (1 Sachet) This clinically proven hydra-gel eye mask helps instantly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Potent plankton extract, combined with the power of Padina Pavonica and chlorella, provides an instant skin-tightening effect, whilst hyaluronic acid hydrates the fragile eye area.
- Pro-Collagen Marine Mask (50ml) to smooth and firm skin. The unique and powerful algae, Padina Pavonica, helps to instantly firm and tone the skin. Adaptogenic Noni, Moringa and Argan Tree Oil are combined to help support the skin and improve elasticity for a more youthful, firmer appearance.
- 1 x Sleeping Eye Mask
- 1 x Luxury Skincare Vanity Case
This beautiful gift set, presented in a gorgeous aqua vanity case is such a treat and would be loved by everyone. Taking just a few minutes to myself before bed to use these products feels like a mini personal spa experience – plus they look absolutely lovely in my bathroom!
My third favourite Christmas beauty set from the ry.com.au collection is this lovely one from Dermalogica.
It contains one of my all time favourite Dermalogica products – their Daily Microfoliant which I’ve used for years when I’ve felt my skin needed a pick-me-up.
The Dermalogica Brightening Duo set contains two of Dermalogica’s best selling products:
- Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant 75g – an exfoliator that’s gentle enough for daily use in the shower but powerful enough to slough through dead skin cells to unearth a more bright, more clear complexion and make your skin glow.
- Dermalogica Precleanse 150ml which is the first step of the Dermalogica Double Cleanse for your cleanest skin ever! Dermalogica have undertaken thorough research in their theory of double cleansing and have found that a single cleanse only removes superficial debris without actually removing all the dirt, grime and oil from the skin. Furthermore, Dermalogica have established that a water based cleanser will still leave oils behind. The most efficient way of removing oils from the skin is a lipid solution. This is where Pre Cleanse comes in – This light, plant-based cleansing oil effectively liquifies sebum without disturbing natural barrier lipids. These oils then emulsify when you add water to encapsulate and remove the trapped debris, allowing the recommended Dermalogica Cleanser to penetrate even further. Nourishing Oilve, Apricot and Kukui Nut oils cut through make-up, sunscreens and oil-based debris, readying them for easy removal. Formulated without artificial fragrances and colours.
This gorgeous set promises to leave your skin bright and clear – and what a lovely way to start the new year for anyone who receives this as a Christmas gift!
I hope you’ve enjoyed finding out more about my Christmas beauty set ideas from ry.com.au!
*** Giveaway Closed ***
Would you like to win the beautiful Dermalogica Brightening Duo? Here’s your chance!
To be eligible to win this Dermalogica Brightening Duo worth $95, simply complete the Rafflecopter, visit my Facebook Page, follow my Instagram channel, subscribe on YouTube and then comment below with your best tip for taking care of your skin – the most creative answer from eligible entrants will win!
And the winner is…Lynnette! I loved your advice and how you creatively double up skincare with getting a lovely massage too – I’m definitely going to try this one with my kids ha :)
Special mentions must go to Tess and Sacha – your comments really made me giggle! Well done everyone!
Terms and Conditions
- Giveaway open to Australian residents only.
- Closes on Nov 24th 2016.
- Winner will be announced here after Nov 25th 2016 and contacted by email. If the winner does not claim their prize by return email by December 23nd, another winner will be chosen instead.
Disclosure: I was sent these lovely sets in exchange for my review and to host this giveaway. Some links are affiliate links which mean if you click through and make a purchase, I earn a small commission. This does not affect the price you pay.