In this Cricut Maker review and guide, I’m going to show you how to easily use Cricut print and cut for planner stickers.
What does that mean? Well, it means you download affordable or free printable planners from my shop (and others), print and cut them at home using your Cricut! Or learn about making stickers on Cricut.
Affiliate links below.
I have loved getting to know my new Cricut and making Cricut planner stickers recently and I get a few questions from my customers on how to make planner stickers with Cricut. Here, I’m going to show you how to print and cut stickers.
For this example, I’m going to show you how to use Cricut print and cut stickers with Cricut Design Space. I’m creating Cricut Maker stickers for my planner, as one example of things to make and sell with Cricut. Stickers for bullet journal fans, paper planner lovers and even scrapbookers.
What is a Cricut?
First up, what’s a Cricut machine? It’s a digital cutting machine with an abundance of tools and opportunities to create! I’d had my eye on one for ages after reading so many positive Cricut machine reviews. Do you have one?
How does a Cricut work? If you’re wondering what can a Cricut sticker machine do – you’ll be pleasantly surprised – it’s even more than just stickers for Cricut.
Aside from learning to create stickers with Cricut, you can create crafts with fabrics, leather, paper, and balsa wood with effortless precision. You could use it to cut stickers, sewing patterns, score, write and add decorative effects to crafts.
I’m going to walk you through making Cricut stickers and how to use a Cricut machine to print and cut planner stickers as printing stickers with Cricut is fun and easy. These are my go-to Cricut projects to sell.
Related: if you’re looking for free Cricut projects, you can check out my full range of printable planner stickers here, including lots of free ones.
Using Cricut Print and Cut
Here are my step by step print then cut Cricut for beginners instructions. I’m using planner stickers as an example but you could follow the same Cricut print then cut stickers Cricut instructions for any stickers.
How to download printable planner stickers
When you purchase mine, the printables are emailed to you in a Zip file.
After you have unzipped the file, you’ll see it contains the following formats of the printables so you can choose the one you want to use:
- FREE Silhouette Studio file showing cut lines
- Some products include a PNG file to help cut with your Cricut. This is the one you need and I’ll be adding this to my range over time. Note: the product description will say if Cricut files are provided.
For this tutorial, we’re going to be using the PNG file with a transparent background.
You can use Cricut printable sticker paper or another make if you prefer. I share the exact sticker paper I use, and my best printer for Cricut in this program, along with my other insider tips on making your own planner stickers from home.
These are kiss cut Cricut instructions so that you can peel each sticker off individually, rather than having them cut straight through the sheet.
ACCESS MY FREE PRINT + CUT STEPS NOW!
How to Print and Cut Planner Stickers with a Cricut
- Save all PNG files provided in your downloaded product ZIP file.
- In Cricut Design Space, create a “New Project”.
- Click Upload and choose “Upload Image”.
- Select the PNG file that you wish to print and cut.
- Click “Complex”, then “Continue”. Click “Continue” again.
- Select “Save as a Print Then Cut image” and click “Save”.
- Select the image you have just uploaded and click “Insert Image”.
- Click on the inserted image and change the Width size so that the stickers will print at the correct size. For my Erin Condren and Classic Happy Planner mini kits, you need to change the width size to 6.3″.
- Connect your computer to Cricut Design Space and click “Make It” at the top right of the screen. Then click “Continue”.
- Click “Send to Printer”, choose your Printer, choose whether to add a bleed or not and click “Print”. If your Cricut cuts slightly off, adding a bleed can help.
- Place your sticker sheet on your cutting mat and click the button on your Cricut machine to start cutting.
Done! Let me know if you want me to share more guides and Cricut Maker reviews.
If you have any Cricut print then cut troubleshooting issues, you can join this group and I’ll do my best to help.
Selling Planner Stickers – Free Class!
Ready to get started? Click here to watch my FREE class on Discovering the Stickers That Sell!
AFTER THIS CLASS, YOU’LL KNOW:
- The 3 BIG mistakes new sticker makers and shop owners make … so YOU can avoid them
- The tools and equipment you need to get started
- How to use your creativity to start a side hustle … even if you’re not an artist or designer
- How to stand out from the crowd for sticker shop success selling the stickers that people WANT
You’ll discover the stickers that stand out from the crowd on Etsy and that people actually WANT to buy!
Make Your Own Planner Stickers Today
Want to get started today creating your own stickers for yourself … or to sell?
You can, when you join The Sticker Shop Plan eCourse!
After taking this course, you’ll know how about making stickers to sell on Etsy in a fun, profit-focused sticker shop.
I’ll show you how to get awesome sticker ideas out of your head (and your heart) and into your planner … and the hands of customers who are just waiting for your stickers to brighten their days.
- How to Make Planner Stickers + Planner Sticker Template Files
- How To Make Planner Stickers With Cricut
- FREE Printable Planner Stickers for Erin Condren LifePlanners
- Ultimate FREE Printable Planner Stickers PDF List!
- Grab Your FREE Printable Planner Stickers!
- All About Cricut Cutting Machines!
PIN THIS POST:
Disclosure: this post on Cricut Print and Cut contains affiliate links. If you click through and purchase, I might receive a small commission. This doesn’t affect the price you pay :)
Originally published on Jan 25th 2020.