Thank you so much for your purchase of printables from Paper Planner Club by Mim Jenkinson!
ACCESS MY FREE PRINT + CUT STEPS NOW!
CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THIS FOR FREE NOW
You can now instantly download your printable files to print out at home on sticker paper.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD YOUR FILES
Your printables are in a Zip file.
After you have unzipped the file, you’ll see it contains the following formats of the printables so you can choose the one you want to use:
- FREE Silhouette Studio file showing cut lines
- Some products include a PNG file to help cut with your Cricut.
HOW TO PRINT YOUR STICKERS
- Set your printer to print at 100% actual size
- Do not scale
- Print borderless
- To Print and Cut on a Cricut instead, see instructions below.
HOW TO CUT YOUR STICKERS
You can cut them with scissors, a craft knife or on a Silhouette or Cricut machine. Cut lines are included in the Silhouette cut files.
Cut Stickers with a Silhouette:
- Place your sticker on a cutting mat and feed into your Silhouette.
- Choose “White Sticker Paper”and adjust the blade, thickness and speed to match your sticker paper.
- Click “Send to Silhouette”.
Cut Stickers with a Cricut:
CLICK HERE FOR FULL CRICUT INSTRUCTIONS!
Some of my printables also include the necessary files print and cut directly from your Cricut! Note: the product description will say if Cricut files are provided.
- Save all PNG files provided in your downloaded product ZIP file.
- In Cricut Design Space, create a “New Project”.
- Click Upload and choose “Upload Image”.
- Select the PNG file that you wish to print and cut.
- Click “Complex”, then “Continue”. Click “Continue” again.
- Select “Save as a Print Then Cut image” and click “Save”.
- Select the image you have just uploaded and click “Insert Image”.
- Click on the inserted image and change the Width size to the correct one in the list just after these instructions.
- Connect your computer to Cricut Design Space and click “Make It” at the top right of the screen. Then click “Continue”.
- Click “Send to Printer”, choose your Printer, choose whether to add a bleed or not and click “Print”. If your Cricut cuts slightly off, adding a bleed can help.
- Place your sticker sheet on your cutting mat and click the button on your Cricut machine to start cutting.
Width Resizing for Cricut cutting:
- Erin Condren Vertical Mini Kit = 6.3″
- Classic Happy Planner Mini Kit = 6.3″
- This is not a physical product, it is a digital download for you to print at home.
- This product is for your personal use only and cannot be resold.
- Colours may vary.
- Ensure that your printer is set to “Actual Size” so that the stickers print at the correct size.
- Join my VIP group here for special offers: https://www.facebook.com/groups/paperplannerclub/
- Design, print and cut your own stickers! Click here to learn to make planner stickers with Silhouette Studio
- Got a Cricut? Click here to learn to make planner stickers with Cricut
- Want more offers and updates? Follow me here on Instagram and here on Facebook.