Thank you so much for your purchase of printables from Paper Planner Club by Mim Jenkinson!
ACCESS MY FREE PRINT + CUT STEPS NOW!
You can now instantly download your printable files to print out at home on sticker paper.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD YOUR FILES
Your printables are in a Zip file.
After you have unzipped the file, you’ll see it contains the following formats of the printables so you can choose the one you want to use:
- FREE Silhouette Studio file showing cut lines
- Some products include a PNG file to help cut with your Cricut.
HOW TO PRINT YOUR STICKERS
- Set your printer to print at 100% actual size
- Do not scale
- Print borderless
- To Print and Cut on a Cricut instead, see instructions below.
HOW TO CUT YOUR STICKERS
You can cut them with scissors, a craft knife or on a Silhouette or Cricut machine. Cut lines are included in the Silhouette cut files.
Cut Stickers with a Silhouette:
- Place your sticker on a cutting mat and feed into your Silhouette.
- Choose “White Sticker Paper”and adjust the blade, thickness and speed to match your sticker paper.
- Click “Send to Silhouette”.
Cut Stickers with a Cricut:
Some of my printables also include the necessary files print and cut directly from your Cricut! Note: the product description will say if Cricut files are provided.
- Save all PNG files provided in your downloaded product ZIP file.
- In Cricut Design Space, create a “New Project”.
- Click Upload and choose “Upload Image”.
- Select the PNG file that you wish to print and cut.
- Click “Complex”, then “Continue”. Click “Continue” again.
- Select “Save as a Print Then Cut image” and click “Save”.
- Select the image you have just uploaded and click “Insert Image”.
- Click on the inserted image and change the Width size to the correct one in the list just after these instructions.
- Connect your computer to Cricut Design Space and click “Make It” at the top right of the screen. Then click “Continue”.
- Click “Send to Printer”, choose your Printer, choose whether to add a bleed or not and click “Print”. If your Cricut cuts slightly off, adding a bleed can help.
- Place your sticker sheet on your cutting mat and click the button on your Cricut machine to start cutting.
Width Resizing for Cricut cutting:
- Erin Condren Vertical Mini Kit = 6.3″
- Classic Happy Planner Mini Kit = 6.3″
- This is not a physical product, it is a digital download for you to print at home.
- This product is for your personal use only and cannot be resold.
- Colours may vary.
- Ensure that your printer is set to “Actual Size” so that the stickers print at the correct size.
- Join my VIP group here for special offers: https://www.facebook.com/groups/paperplannerclub/
- Design, print and cut your own stickers! Click here to learn to make planner stickers with Silhouette Studio
- Got a Cricut? Click here to learn to make planner stickers with Cricut
- Want more offers and updates? Follow me here on Instagram and here on Facebook.