Want to know how to declutter your digital life?
I know so many of you are into decluttering so I’ve put together a little three day challenge to get us ready. So if you’re a busy Mum too, ask yourself these questions:
- Do you look at the mess your Inbox is in and feel stress?
- Do you find yourself mindlessly scrolling through your phone and wasting hours each week?
- Is your news feed cluttered with annoying posts or people you haven’t spoken to in years?
- Are you stuck on how to start decluttering and feeling overwhelmed?
This post contains affiliate links.
Declutter your Digital Life Challenge
This free challenge is all about decluttering your digital life. So that’s your online life on your smart phone, tablet, laptop and computer. A digital declutter covers all of these.
My thinking is this, if we can get rid of the online mess and clutter, it will free up more time to chat to the people we love! Also, clearing clutter is so good for the mind.
Plus, if your iPhone’s battery life zaps as fast as mine, this can only be a good thing!
Will you join me in reducing digital clutter?
In just three days, and only 15 minutes per day, you can:
- learn how to declutter your life and minimise your digital mess
- removing distractions, negativity and time-wasters
- create spaces to easily and quickly locate the digital things you need
- free your mind of some stress that was weighing you down!
Think you can benefit from that?
I know I can and I would love you to join me too.
HOW DO I START?
- Simply sign up at the bottom of this post.
- Join the brand new Facebook group.
- Feel free to Like my Facebook Page and follow me on Instagram. Not essential but I’d love you to!
- Commit to the three day challenge and follow along with the simple activities. You can read these whenever is convenient for you – no rush.
Take the free declutter digital life challenge today and stop the digital hoarding! Let’s take some steps to digital minimalism. Small steps are the best way to declutter in the long term – you’ll be more likely to stick to it.
- How to be an organised mum
- Grab your FREE weekly planner
- Free challenge – find more TIME for the things you love!
- 5 Ways To Work Smarter Not Harder and Get Organised!
- Are You Disorganised Or Doing Too Much? Learn From My Mistakes!
- Read "The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up" (My favourite book!) I love Marie Kondo’s decluttering ideas and techniques.
Take my declutter challenge!
Declutter your digital life with me and make time for the things and people we love! Do you have any tips to declutter your life?