Dreambaby Cosmopolitan Security Gate Review – protect your child’s safety and give yourself peace of mind.
This Dreambaby Gate is a secure and stylish baby gate designed with a timber and metal finish. It has wide bars help to prevent children from entering certain areas of the home which may pose hazards, such as a kitchen or staircase.
Affiliate links below.
For us, this child safety gate is going to be perfect for my son’s bedroom door and for taking with us on holidays.
Dreambaby Cosmopolitan Security Gate Review
These child gates are pressure mounted, so it doesn’t require screwing into the walls. As my son is two, we won’t need to use the gate for too long on his bedroom door and it will save us from having to refill holes afterwards.
I’ve even seen people use Dreambaby gates as stair gates or dog gates!
More features of the Dreambaby child safety gates:
- Fits openings from 75-84 cm/ 29.5 – 33in
- 76 cm/ 30in tall
- Extends up to 138cm/ 54.5in with optional extensions
- Opens in both directions
- Smart Stay-Open feature
- Sturdy metal & timber construction
- Easy Pressure Mounted installation
- Easy one-handed operation for adults
You can grab your own Dreambaby Safety Gate with door at Big W.
*** Giveaway Closed ***
Win one of two of these baby safety gates here!
And the winners are…Nerida and Lauren!
To enter to win, simply:
- Complete the Rafflecopter below.
- Like the Love from Mim Facebook Page.
- Follow me on Instagram.
- Tell me What is your best tip for keeping your little one safe in the home? Scroll to the bottom of this page to where it says Leave a Reply.
Terms and Conditions
- Open to Australian residents only.
- Giveaway closes on November 25th 2017.
- I will announce the winner here after November 26th 2017.
- Game of skill – be original or creative in your answer!
PIN THIS POST:
Disclosure: this Dreambaby Cosmopolitan Security Gate review and giveaway is in collaboration with Dreambaby. This post contains affiliate links meaning if you click through and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission. This doesn’t affect the price you pay.