Do you know someone who is about to become a new dad? Then check out my top picks for unique first Fathers Day gifts!
If you’re struggling with Fathers Day gift ideas for the perfect gift, I have you covered. I’ve chosen six of my favourite Fathers Day ideas that suit all budgets. I think they’re perfect for new dads particularly, but they don’t have to be a new dad to love them.
These ideas for Fathers Day includes sponsored content and affiliate links.
First Fathers Day Gift Ideas
1. Make Dinner Time Easier with Marley Spoon
I remember the early weeks (months!) of parenthood. The sleep deprivation, the tiredness and the extreme lack of time and energy sometimes.
It would make a new dads’ day to make dinnertime easier, especially if the new family isn’t ready to celebrate Father’s Day eating out.
I had a think about some favourite Father’s Day present ideas that would make a new family’s life easier and Marley Spoon came to mind immediately.
I love the Marley Spoon recipe box delivery service for so many reasons:
- It’s cost-effective as you’re sent a box that contains only the ingredients you will need and use for the recipe. That means no waste!
- The detailed instruction card with images make preparing your meal so easy and quick – you can’t go wrong.
- The serving sizes are really generous – when we’ve had meal boxes for two people, it’s easily fed out two small children too.
- The ingredients are fresh – rather than turning to fast food when you want a quick meal, you can whip up a Marley Spoon recipe in super fast time and it’s healthy.
- They do great deals! You can currently get $35 off your first box by clicking here!
These are just a few of the reasons I think meal delivery boxes are good presents for dad – and for the rest of the family who get to eat the delish results too!
Apart from being good fathers day presents, Marley Spoon boxes are great all year round for families looking to waste less food and cook different and delicious recipes.
2. Dad’s First Baby Carrier
If the new dad hasn’t already got one, a baby carrier would make their day!
The BabyBjorn Baby Carrier One Air is perfect as it’s a comfortable, super supportive and unisex carrier that all parents can use.
Baby-wearing is lovely for all parents. It’s a great way to keep your bub snug and close plus have your hands free.
We have loved the BabyBjorn Baby Carrier One Air for years as it’s such good quality and has lots of different options for carrying your baby safely.
3. A Personalised Mug with a Pic of the New Baby!
How adorable would a mug with a pic of dad holding his new baby be? He would love it! Plus he’ll probably be drinking endless cups of tea and coffee these days so it would be one of the most-needed personalized Fathers Day gifts.
A gift ideas for dad can be sentimental, cool or funny and the Moonpig range caters for every taste.
Plus, personalised gifts for dads make such lovely Father’s Day gifts from kids – so sentimental!
4. A Back Massage…To Keep!
My hubs is always asking for a back massage and if I’m honest, I can’t be bothered most of the time! Of course, I’m happy to get them back though :)
However, recently I was sent a Bodisure Back Massager with Heat and it’s gotten me off the hook! Plus, I’ve been loving testing it out for myself too.
The BodiSure Back Massager with heating option, features Shiatsu style relaxing massage for upper & lower back. It’s a lightweight, thin and comfortable design and has really helped ease our backs.
This is another Father’s Day gift you can steal for yourself too!
5. A Special Hamper for Dad to Treat Himself!
The Henschke Picnic hamper might be a lovely Fathers Day hamper for the warmer weather for a family day out.
Some new dads aren’t quite in the mood for a drink and there are some lovely first Fathers Day gifts that include food or relaxing treats.
6. A Keep Cup for his Coffee
New parents are often very conscious of their budgets – kids are expensive!
To reduce the cost of his coffee treats, perhaps a Keep Cup might be one of the best presents for dads this year.
Biome has a range of lovely and unique Father’s Day gifts online such as this Star Wars Keep Cup!
If you’ve been wondering what to get dad for Father’s Day this year, I hope these six unique Father’s Day gift ideas have inspired you!
Some are perfect for the whole family to enjoy too, which is always an added bonus for them! Let’s face it, if anyone gifts my husband chocolate, I make him share it with me.
Do you have any ideas for cool Fathers Day gifts or what to get for Father’s Day for a new dad?
- 5 Gifts for New Parents who have Everything!
- How to send Last Minute Gifts and Cards
- ParentTV Review – Parenting Advice On-Demand + Special Offer!
- How to Send a Personalised Father’s Day Card Online
- Father’s Day Gift Ideas to Suit all Budgets
- Hoover React Whole Home Cordless Advantage Vacuum Review
- When Your Husband Isn’t Organised (And You Don’t Want To Be A Nag)
And the winner is…Rachel!
If you’re looking for good Fathers Day gifts, would winning a Marley Spoon delivery box for two make your life easier?
I’ve teamed up with Marley Spoon to give one lucky reader the chance to grab a box, worth $55!
To enter, simply:
- Complete the form below.
- Let me know which box for two you would choose from this Marley Spoon menu and why! Scroll to the bottom of this page to where it says Leave a Reply.
Terms and Conditions
- Open to Australian residents only.
- Giveaway closes on Aug 29th 2018.
- Winner will be announced here after Aug 30th 2018.
- Game of skill, not a random draw. Your answer must be original or creative.
PIN THIS POST:
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. These gift ideas for Fathers Day contains affiliate links meaning if you click through and make a purchase, I might receive a small commission. This doesn’t affect the price you pay.
Do you have any suggestions for unique first first Fathers Day gifts?