Using my planner to track the things I want to do more consistently has really helped me stay on top of my goals! I hope these habit tracker ideas and free Habit Tracker Printable helps you track your goals too.
There are so many habit tracker ideas for every aspect of your life that will help you to be more productive and successful.
Some of the habits I track are personal and health related – like adding something new to my ‘getting ready’ routine.
Some are work-related like remembering to promote my blog posts!
Then there are goals like drinking a certain amount of water each day that I’ve tracked for years.
Writing down your goals helps bring them to life and increase your commitment to fulfilling them.
You can find out much more about why you should be tracking your habits and how to use a habit tracker here.
So, whether you’re looking for planner or bullet journal ideas or just really keen to start a good habits list, I have you covered!
This is a goals and habits list and some ideas for things you might also want to start limiting too.
Affiliate links below.
100 Habits to Track in your Planner
Considering these ideas when looking for things to write in a journal. They make great bullet journal list ideas too.
This habit tracker list includes personal, family, work, health and creative goal tracking ideas:
- Exercise classes
- Going to the gym
- Completing 10,000 steps
- Yoga practice
- Breathing exercises
- Self-care/Me-time – get some “me time” inspiration here!
- Not smoking
- Medical symptoms
- Brushing teeth
- Flossing teeth
- Walking your pet
- Washing hair
- Sleep tracker – some ideas on how to relax before going to bed here
- Waking up time
- Your period
- Trying to conceive
- Meal planning – some free meal planner stickers here
- Eating out
- Decreasing junk food
- Alcohol consumption – some free sober stickers here
- Sugar intake
- Drinking water – a free water tracker here
- Watering plants
- Using your planner – find out how to use a Planner here!
- Writing a journal
- Writing a gratitude list – Get your Free Printable Motivational Planner Stickers here
- Posting social media
- Time on social media
- Replying to text messages
- Replying to emails
- Writing blog posts
- Scheduling blog posts
- Publishing blog posts
- Promoting blog posts
- Pinning blog posts
- Clearing your inbox – declutter your digital life here!
- Finishing To Do lists – find out how to prioritise your To Do list here
- Working hours
- Attending classes
- Decluttering – here are 13 quick things to declutter
- Washing dishes
- Loading the dishwasher – here’s my dishwasher review!
- Emptying the bin
- Mowing lawns
- Bible study
- Attending church
- Pregnancy supplements
- Baby bath time
- Baby Milestones (free tracker here!)
- Playing with kids
- Reading with kids
- Crafting with kids – a few craft ideas here
- Kids homework
- School lunches
- Listening to music
- Playing music
- Listening to a podcast – listen to the Busy Mum Balanced Life podcast here!
- Recording a podcast
- Random acts of kindness
- Spending money
- Saving money – grab 21 ways to save money here
- Shopping – a free grocery shopping list here
- Being outdoors – 5 ways to get the kids outdoors here
- Your homework
- No TV
- No phone/devices
- Calling family
- Calling friends
- Seeing friends
- Date nights
Is there anything in this list of bullet journal tracker ideas that you’re already doing or now inspired to start tracking?
The list of things to track in your planner is endless but it’s a great place for a goal tracker and habit list and will really help to keep you accountable.
Habit Tracker Journal Stickers
You can check out my FREE Printable Planner stickers here.
Free Goal Tracker
You might use a planner, journal, diary, wall chart to track your habits. Or you can grab a free printable productive habit tracker from my Resource Library by signing up here:
It has a whole heap of different trackers including a daily habit tracker template, weekly habit tracker and monthly habit tracker.
You can pick the habit tracker template that works best for your goals – or you might use a combination of more than one. Working out what the best habit tracker for you is might take some testing of all of them.
Use my template to create your own personalized bullet journal habit tracker. If you share your own bullet journal tracker on Instagram or Facebook, make sure to tag me – I’m @lovefrommim
Summary of Habit Tracker Ideas
I hope my journal list ideas have given you some inspiration on how using a personal goals tracker can help you stay organised and do more.
I know it might seem like writing everything down is going to end up taking you more time but it really doesn’t.
Having my planner and lists (SO many lists!) in front of me every day is that constant reminder I need. My memory used to be awesome but as I’ve gotten older and had kids, there’s just so much to remember now and I’m way more forgetful than I was.
I also love how writing my goals down on paper brings them to life. It’s the push I need to actually start getting them done.
The Resource Library includes a:
- Daily Goal Tracker. A daily goals checklist and daily habit tracker printable that you could use for the whole month or one per day.
- Weekly Habit Tracker printable broken down into the days of the week
- Monthly Habit Tracker printable monthly goal tracker separated into each month for the full year ahead.
Do you use a habit tracker planner?
I would love you to comment below with your best goal tracker & habit list ideas too! Also, let me know if you start to use one of the habit tracker sheet printables in my Resource Library.
- Free Printable Planner Stickers
- Grab These FREE Printable Planner Stickers!
- 49 Things to do with a Notebook
- 23 Practical and Fun Lists to Make (#6 will make you laugh!)
- How to Plan your Day
- How to use a Habit Tracker
- Erin Condren LifePlanner review
- 9 things to let go of in 2019
PIN THIS POST:
Disclosure: this post contains affiliate links meaning if you click through and make a purchase, I might receive a small commission. This doesn’t affect the price you pay.
I hope you’ve been inspired by this list of 100 Habit hracker tdeas and my free Habit Tracker Printable range helps you.