In this easy guide, I’m going to show you how to make planner stickers with Silhouette!
I’ve been making planner stickers Silhouette Studio for some time now. It’s a silhouette planner craft and hobby I adore and I love being able to save money now that I can make my own print and cut planner stickers at home.
Affiliate links below.
Making Stickers with Silhouette Studio
In this tutorial on how to make stickers with Silhouette Studio, I will demonstrate on my Silhouette Portrait how to print and cut in Silhouette.
You can either watch my short video below on how to make Silhouette stickers or you can read the steps.
Silhouette Planner Stickers Guide
1. Open Silhouette Studio
- If you haven’t already, download it here.
- Click File and then New.
2. Add Patterns and Colour
- If you don’t know how to design and make custom stickers to fit your planner, take my easy online course – CLICK HERE.
- If you already know how – draw sticker shapes using the different drawing tools on the left hand menu.
- Click the Fill Panel to add colour and patterns.
- Click the Line Pattern to change the colour and thickness of lines.
- Watch the video below for a demo on how to design a full box planner sticker.
3. Save your Design
- Save the File by clicking File, Save As then Save to Hard Drive.
4. Printing your Stickers
- When you’re happy with your sticker sheet, click File and then Print.
- Now, add your printout to your cutting mat.
5. Cutting your Stickers
- Connect your Silhouette cutting machine to your computer or laptop.
- Add your sticker sheet printout to your cutting mat.
- Feed the mat into your Silhouette machine.
- Back in Silhouette Studio, click Send at the top right.
- Adjust your cut settings to the right settings for your paper type and click Send at the bottom right.
Do you want to learn to make lots of different Planner Stickers?
Want to know how to make checklists, flags, hexagons, ombre boxes, half boxes, hydrate stickers, script stickers and more?
Want to know where to get the best printer and sticker paper?
Need more help working out the cut settings so you can kiss cut your stickers?
UNLOCK ALL PLANNER STICKER TUTORIALS!
If you want to know even more about how to make Silhouette planner stickers, you can join my program now!
In my full course, The Sticker Plan, you will learn:
- The tools you will need (and the tools I use!)
- How to get set up in Silhouette Studio
- How to design planner stickers (including shapes, flags, teardrops, full and half-boxes, headers, checklists, checkboxes, sticker sheets and more!)
- Choosing colours and where to find patterns and clipart
- Where to find the best sticker paper
- How to cut planner stickers
- How you might make money too!
- PLUS you get to join an exclusive Facebook group to ask questions and share designs!
How to Make Planner Stickers with Silhouette
I hope my guide on how to make stickers with a Silhouette has helped you to get started and explore Silhouette Studio!
If you have any Silhouette print and cut troubleshooting issues, you can join this group and I’ll do my best to help.
PS If you’re interested in learning how to make planner stickers to sell on Etsy, sign up here to start your own Sticker Shop.
- FREE CLASS: Creating Stickers That Sell
- How to Make Planner Stickers + Planner Sticker Template Files
- FREE Printable Planner Stickers for Erin Condren LifePlanners
- Ultimate FREE Printable Planner Stickers PDF List!
- Grab Your FREE Printable Planner Stickers!
PIN THIS POST FOR LATER!
Disclosure: this post on how to make planner stickers with a Silhouette contains affiliate links. If you click through and purchase, I might receive a small commission. This doesn’t affect the price you pay :)