Have you always wanted to design your own planner? Or make printables to organise your home?
Or would you love to know how to make printables to teach or entertain the kids?
Or, maybe you want to know how to make printables to sell on Etsy?
I taught myself how to do all of these things and I’m so excited to share what I’ve learned over the years with you! So, if you’ve always wondered how can I make my own printables – this is for you.
Affiliate links below.
How do I Make my own Printables?
I’ve been making printables at home for about five years now so all sorts of reasons. I make lots of different kids of printable designs, including:
- printable planners
- Etsy printables to sell
- teacher printables (during homeschooling times)
- trackers and habit tracking printables
- wall art
- kids printables
- family printables
- work/business printables
- blog printables
- create worksheets
- when I’m looking for free printable graphics
- and more!
When I was looking for websites like Picmonkey (a program I used to use), I came across Canva and fell in love.
Over the years, I’ve taught myself how to make printables in Canva and now I’m constantly asked how I do it. I know so many of you want to know how to create your own printable planner – whether it’s for your own use or to sell. That’s another question I’m often asked – can you sell Canva designs on Etsy?
So, I’ve put together a mini-course that has everything you need to know if you’ve always wondered how to make your own printables.
How to Create Printables in Canva
In your own time, you’ll learn:
- the easy steps to create your Canva account
- how to use Templates, Photos, Illustrations, Clip art, Colours, Patterns and Background
- how to use colour codes
- how to make planner printables and more
- where to find free printable graphics
- creating and adding Logos to printables
- organisating printables and design assets
- resizing and reformating
- naming and renaming files and folders
- adding links
- how to download in multiple formats
- how to Save or Print your printables
And so much more!
This is for you if you want to learn from me how to create a printable in Canva to staying organised, entertain the kids or even sell online.
If Selling Printables is your Goal…
Learning how to create free printables on Canva meant I could share them with you too and they’ve got such great feedback.
How to Make Printables in Canva – REGISTER NOW
If you want the answers to how to create a printable with Canva, I’m here to teach you.
I’m so excited to share this mini-course with you.
Click here or below to register your place now!
- FREE CLASS: Creating Stickers That Sell
- SHOP: My range of Printables
- How to Make Planner Stickers with Silhouette + FREE Guide
- How to Make Planner Stickers with Cricut Maker + FREE Guide
- Ultimate FREE Printable Planner Stickers PDF List!
PIN THIS POST:
Disclosure: this post on how to make printables in Canva contains affiliate links meaning if you click through and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission. This doesn’t affect the price you pay. Originally published on April 10th 2020.