I’m so excited to announce my new online course to help make your life easier – How to use a Planner for Beginners!
My most visited website is Etsy!
Planning has become quite trendy recently – with more and more people choosing paper planners over online ones.
I love everything about planning and the benefits of planning are endless – but it can be a bit overwhelming to know how to start planning or how to start using a planner.
I can help you! And I want to help – I want to share my passion for planning with you.
Contains affiliate links.
I’ve designed a series of ten modules on how to use a planner and I know you’ll find them super informative and helpful too.
I’m giving you the first one for free
How you should be using your Paper Planner
In the full course, you will learn:
Why I use a Planner
Every Sunday morning, I plan for the week to come using my Erin Condren LifePlanner.
In the fifteen minutes or so it takes me to decorate my planner, it’s my “me time”. It’s a little bit of time for creativity that also serves the purpose of keeping me accountable and productive.
I plan for everything that I need to do for the next seven days. It includes my plans for work, the family and the personal things I need to do.
Why do other people use a Planner?
For a million and one reasons! They might like to plan their work week, their family events, their wedding, a blog planner, as an event planner, a party planner, for a specific project or more.
Without my planner, I would be SO disorganised. It’s just impossible to remember everything that needs to be done, when it needs to be done.
Since I started using a paper planner, my productivity has soared!
How a beginner planner can start to plan
It can be a bit overwhelming when you first start planning – I didn’t find much help online on planning for beginners. I wondered:
What is the best planner for beginner like me? A paper planner, online planner, a diary, a bullet journal or a personal planner? What are the best planners for beginners?
How do I decorate my planner? Do I even have to do planner decoration?
Where do I start planning?
What are the rules of Planner 101?
I remember sitting down with my brand new planner for the first time and feeling a bit lost! I’d watched a lot of YouTube planner organization videos (and even make my own here sometimes) but I didn’t want to mess up!
Over the years, I’ve found a planning style that works for me and I want to help you do the same.
What this Course will Teach You
In these ten classes I will guide you on:
- What Planner is right for you – so you don’t waste money buying the wrong one
- How to become a Planner
- Planner must haves and Planner set up
- How to organise your Planner and Planner decorating for beginners
- Using a Planner to stay organised
- What Planner supplies I love and recommend
- My personal Planner tips for beginners that helped me when I got started
I’m confident that you’ll find a passion for planning too – and you’ll also start to feel a lot less overwhelmed and a lot more organised!
Are you ready to join me in finding your planning style?
- Get $10US off your first Erin Condren LifePlanner – my all-time favourite one!
- Erin Condren LifePlanner Review
- Shop for printable planner stickers
- Free Printable Planner Stickers
- Where to Find the Best Etsy Planner Stickers in Australia
- Where to Find & Use the Best Printable Planner Stickers!
PIN FOR LATER:
And the winner is…Anna!
How would you like to win a $100US Erin Condren Gift Card to buy yourself some beautiful planner goodies?
To enter, simply:
- Complete the form below.
- Let me know what you would buy from the Erin Condren range if you won and why! Scroll to the bottom of this page to where it says Leave a Reply.
Terms and Conditions
- Open to anyone worldwide.
- Giveaway closes on October 5th 2018.
- Winner will be announced here after October 6th 2018.
- Game of skill, not a random draw. Your answer must be original or creative.
Don’t forget to check out the beautiful Erin Condren range here.
Disclosure: Originally published on May 14th 2018. This post on how to use a planner for beginners contains affiliate links meaning if you click through and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission. This doesn’t affect the price you pay.