I’m so excited to bring you these beautiful and inexpensive Mother’s Day gift ideas!
I recently popped into my local Harris Scarfe to grab some ‘me time’ goodies for myself. With the colder weather on its way in NSW, my first point of call was the Sleepwear section for ideas for the best Mothers Day gifts.
I don’t know about you but when I’ve stopped work for the day, picked up the kids and we’ve had dinner, the first thing I do is change into my PJs. Same?
It’s like a signal that the slog is over and now it’s time to relax with the fam. Well until bedtime battles – we’ll ignore that for now…!
Sponsored Harris Scarfe review.
Budget-Friendly Gifts for Mother’s Day
One brand at Harris Scarfe that’s totally “me” is Sash and Rose. It’s a range of super soft and cosy sleepwear including slouchy tees, pants, slippers and dressing gowns.
Harris Scarfe Sleepwear
For sleepwear my favourite colours are navy blue and grey – I literally have no idea why, I just gravitate towards them. I was tempted by the soft pink pieces but in the end opted for blue and white flannelette pants and a matching 3/4 sleeve tee in blue.
Harris Scarfe Dressing Gown
I also opted for a matching fluffy-soft dressing down in the same colours but a different pattern.
Oh my word “cosy” doesn’t cover it – this is literally like being cuddled by a cloud.
I’ve resisted getting a fluffy dressing gown for years – I thought they were reserved for the nanna generation although I kick myself every time I get out of bed in winter and freeze.
I don’t know, maybe it’s because I’m pushing 40 or because I’ve realised the error of my ways but as far as I’m concerned, it’s out with the cold and in with the cuddly-soft and toasty-warm dressing gowns!
Harris Scarfe Slippers
I’ll be grabbing these cable knit slippers next time I’m in – toasty toes too! Ok, I’m sounding like I’m 80 now, I’ll try to stop.
I bought my mum a dressing gown last year and this year I think I’ll be grabbing her some PJs – she hates the cold as much as I do. And we all need sleepwear, right? So, an easy choice for Mother’s Day present ideas.
“Me time” is hard to come by for most busy parents – I find it a struggle some days to grab a few minutes for myself.
Harris Scarfe MOZI Range
The MOZI range at Harris Scarfe has so many goodies like this and here are a few of my faves for Mother’s Day gifts:
- I love using hand wash and hand lotion – it’s a few minutes of self-care and this Hand Wash in Fig Blossom smells so lovely. Plus, it’s currently only $9.95!
- How cute is the Forest Birdie Cushion! Plus, it’s only $24.95 currently and would look lovely in any room. I would have this on my office chair.
- This Velour Beach Towel is currently only $15 and is in my favourite minty blue colour.
- The beautiful Fig Blossom candle is a lovely match to the hand wash – are you obsessed with candles like me? I think they make great Mothers Day presents. It’s only $14.95 right now.
Inexpensive Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
I hope my budget friendly Mother’s Day gift ideas have given you some inspo!
Do you have any Mothers Day ideas for gifts that you love?
- Blue Bungalow Clothing Review – Everyday Style for Women
- Easy Outfits for Work from Home Mums
- Period Proof Underwear from Modibodi Australia + 15% off Modibodi Coupon!
- 5 Fabulous Self Care Gifts for Mum
- Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
- Gift Ideas for New Mums
- Self-Care Activities for Busy Mums
- Last Minute Gifts and Cards Ideas
PIN THIS POST:
Disclosure: I was kindly gifted these lovely things as part of this article sharing inexpensive Mother’s Day gift ideas from Harris Scarfe. If you click through an affiliate link and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission but this doesn’t affect the price you pay.