Kosmea Skin Care is a range of beautiful and natural skin care products and I’ve loved trialing a Kosmea skin care review recently.
This post contains affiliate links.
Company Founder, Marie Kapetanakis, developed the Kosmea range as she wanted to bring “innovative, natural products within everyone’s reach”.
The Australian natural skin care company is founded on the healing properties of certified organic rosehip oil.
Kosmea Skin Care Review – the Illuminate Collection
The latest release from the range is their beautiful Illuminate Collection.
It’s a gorgeous white carry bag containing these seven Kosmea skin care favourites:
1. Eighth Natural Wonder Revitalising Facial Serum 15mL
This award-winning serum is packed with natural ingredients to brighten skin and help reduce fine lines and signs of aging. My own skin is combination – a mix of dryness and excess oil (yay). The rosehip oil contained in this is enough to really hydrate my skin without leaving it feeling oily. More info here.
2. Radiance 24/7 Youth Boost 10mL
You had me at youth boost! As I approach 39 (ooh!), I’ll take all the youth boosting properties I can find in my skin care regime. The natural, age-fighting ingredients in this include apricot, pomegranate, raspberry, Seabuckthorn and Rosehip oils. I already use products with rosehip oil and have loved the results so far so I’m excited to see how using this goes. Find out more here.
3. Purifying Cream Cleanser 20mL
I have never been a fan of cream cleansers in the past. Perhaps it’s because my skin is oily but I never feel they wash off well enough and leave my skin feeling oilier. I’ve found this one very gentle and it’s one I will continue to use a couple of times a week for a more thorough cleanse. It doesn’t leave that oily feel, possible because it also contains witch hazel. More info here.
4. Clarifying Facial Wash 20mL
This gentle, foaming facial wash is fab for all skin types, particularly young or acne-prone. With an SLS-free foaming agent, it removes make up and dirt. I use this in the shower daily. More info here.
5. Daily Facial Exfoliant 20g
This is a very gentle daily exfoliating treatment and easily removes my make up and any dirt. Ingredients include antibacterial chamomile flowers, antioxidant rose hips and detoxifying kaolin clay. I use this daily and it leaves my skin feeling super soft and clean.
6. Hydrating Rosewater Mist 25mL
I use this in two ways: as a toner after cleansing and as a setting spray over my make up. I’m a big fan of multipurpose products and this is one of my new faves. Made from delicately distilled rose petals to brighten, tone and enliven your skin. More info here.
7. Replenishing Moisture Cream 20mL
Kosmea Replenishing Moisture Cream is the first and only product in the Australian market to use Hyalurolift. It’s a clinically tested alternative to sodium hyaluronate, or hyaluronic acid. My skin is quite sensitive and I’ve loved using this lightweight moisturiser. More info here.
This handy guide gives tips on how to use the products in the right order:
Want to win the Kosmea Skin Care Illuminate Collection worth $59.95? ***CLOSED***
And the winner is…Nat! Thank you so much to everyone who entered :)
To enter, simply:
- Complete the Rafflecopter below.
- Like the Love from Mim Facebook Page.
- Visit the Kosmea website here. Then comment below saying which product from the Kosmea Illuminate Collection you are looking forward to trying the most and why. Scroll to the bottom of this page to where it says Leave a Reply.
Terms and Conditions
- Open to Australian residents only.
- Giveaway closes on October 11th 2017.
- I will announce the winner here after October 12th 2017.
- Game of skill – be original or creative in your answer!
- 7 Best Self Tanners That Work
- Mokosh Skin Care Review
- Olive Skin Care Review
- 10 Beauty Products for Busy Mums
- Mirenesse Skin Care Review
PIN THIS POST:
Disclosure: I loved working on this Kosmea Skin Care Review and thank them for sending me these products to trial. This post contains affiliate links – if you make a purchase, I receive a small commission.