Hey, Sticker Addict! Stop wasting money on the wrong stickers … and take the fast and easy path to make your own!
Maybe you’ve tried to make stickers, but …
- you didn’t know what tools and equipment you needed to get started?
- you spent hours watching out-of-date, lengthy videos online that don’t answer your questions?
- you struggled with the software and eventually gave up trying?
- you got stuck in ‘perfectionism’ because they’re just. not. right?
- you were close to throwing your cutting machine out of the window?!
It’s time for you to get unstuck … with making stickers!
Imagine being able to:
- stop wasting money on stickers you don’t need
- learn the tech quickly – with easy step-by-step instructions
- design stickers that look beautiful … and are made-to-measure
- get creative and start a hobby you love!
Stop trying to figure it out alone – these tutorials and templates have you covered!
- Carving out a little “me time” each week to turn your ideas into stickers that help you plan your day the easy way
- Creating a crafting space with the tools and guides to help you start a hobby you’ll stick to
- Becoming a Designer – and making beautiful, custom-made stickers you’re proud of
- Feeling happy, confident and delighted that you’ve built a creative hobby that helps you be organized and calm
I did this – and now you can too!
Hi, I’m Mim… and I believe that everyone can learn to make stickers!
Using and making stickers has become my fave hobby over the years.
When I learned to design, print and cut beautiful stickers from scratch that were perfect for me, I instantly saved hundreds of dollars because I stopped spending money on stickers I never used.
PLUS – I picked up the skills to make stickers for planner pages, kids, work and home too.
When I opened my Etsy shop in 2016 to sell my stickers, I helped hundreds of women become more organized, save time and money AND I made a side income for my family too. Win/win!
I’ve taught over 2500 students to make their own stickers – and I would love to teach you too.
My student, Kimberly, said:
“You saved me hundreds of wasted hours and hundreds of sheets of sticker paper!”
INTRODUCING … THE DIY STICKER GUIDE eCOURSE + TEMPLATES:
An incredible bundle of tutorials and templates so that you can make perfect stickers from scratch today!
- 10+ Tutorials + Lessons – A packed mini-course to get started in Silhouette Studio or Cricut Design Space so that you can easily design, print and cut your own stickers. (Value: $350+)
- Tool Guides + Checklists – Tools and equipment guide for making DIY stickers and recommendations for the best design resources and sticker paper. (Value $200+)
- 45 Sticker Ideas Guide – Ideas and inspiration to get you started making stickers plus a printable Ideas Tracker to keep you motivated and inspired! (Value $60+)
FOR JUST ONE LOW $27 PAYMENT, YOU’LL GET INSTANT ACCESS TO:
- Tutorials to start making stickers in Silhouette Studio – boxes, checklists, circles, labels and more! (plus bonus Cricut lesson!)
- Tools & Equipment Guide
- How to use Colours, Patterns + Fonts + Resource Guides
- Sticker-Making Ideas + Inspo Guide and Tracker
- + Trackers and Checklists to get started FAST
- BONUS Pre-made Sticker Sheet Templates! (value $110)
- BONUS Weekly Kit Tutorial + Template (value $37)
- BONUS Lifetime access
TODAY’S PRICE: $27
Create made-to-measure, DIY stickers at home from scratch that are perfect for YOU
How long do I have access to the program?
You have lifetime access. You can start when you’re ready and learn at your own pace.
What equipment or tools will I need to complete the program?
Just your computer at the start and a reasonable internet connection.
I mainly use Silhouette Studio to design stickers. You can download the Silhouette Studio software for free!
(This guide includes a bonus Cricut lesson too!).
If you want a cutting machine to cut your stickers, I recommend Silhouette and Cricut machines – but you can cut with scissors or a craft knife too.
This is not appropriate for the Cricut Joy – your machine needs to fit Letter or A4 sized sheets of paper in.
What kind of stickers can I learn to make?
Once you can make one sticker, the choice is yours! You might learn to make stickers for your planner, business or job, kids, school, home or to sell.
When you join, you’ll get a guide with 45 ideas for stickers you could make to inspire you!
I’m not an artist/designer/illustrator – is this for me?
Oh yes – I wasn’t either! You don’t need to be able to draw to learn how to make your own beautiful stickers.
Get unstuck and unlock your inner creativity … just as I did!Take the leap to start this fun, creative journey with me and I’ll share with you the exact steps I used to get started so that you can learn the fun and fast way.
It’s time to stop feeling confused and start giving back to yourself by creating a sticker-making hobby that lights you up too!
- Instant, lifetime access