This time last week I attended the Priceline Beauty Prescription Live again in Sydney and, as always, it surpassed my expectations!
Affiliate links below:
More about the Priceline Live Event?
It’s a bi-annual event where media, journalists, bloggers and influencers are invited by Priceline to find out what’s been flying off the shelves and what is set to trend.
A breakfast presentation kicks off the day where Priceline’s PR Manager, Gabby Tully uncovers the top products in Health, Beauty, and Well-being that have been the most sought after in stores.
The Priceline PR team always do a phenomenal job at organising this event and I was delighted to attend. It’s so interesting to find out what’s new and if my favourite brands and products are popular with others too.
Key experts from the Priceline business are invited on to the stage to share their top picks and advice as well as Priceline’s Ambassadors.
What’s Priceline’s The Line Up?
This is new and exciting!
Every six months, Priceline is going to showcase their new beauty brands and products in store! Currently, these products are:
- Barry M Unicorn Drops, Jewels and Pick’n’Glitz
- Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer, Butter Blush, Powder Palette Mineral Glow Pearls and Bronze Booster Glow Strober and Contour Palette
- The Balm’s Mary Lou Manizers, Bahama Mama Powder and Meet Matte Nude Eyeshadow Palette (I’m SO excited to test these out soon!)
- The Quick Flick Eyeliner
What else is new in Beauty at Priceline?
Gabby shared the super exciting news that Napoleon Perdis is new at Priceline! This is their first step into prestige brands and I can’t wait to see more on the shelves soon.
It will make it even easier to shop for all our health and beauty needs when Priceline adds these brands too.
What’s been trending at Priceline?
I loved hearing about these stats:
- 5,300 cosmetics are stocked at Priceline and they’re predicting that the trend in the natural make up look will continue in the next six months.
- 2,140 skincare products are stocked and Priceline sells a pack of face wipes every 19 seconds! Hyaluronic acid is a popular ingredient with customers to plump up the skin.
- Priceline stocks 1,550 haircare products and sells 19,000 dry shampoos each week!
- 400 baby care products are on the shelves and the top three products are Bambini Baby Wipes, Johnson’s Baby Powder and Curash Fragrance Free Wipes.
- 700 fragrances are stocked with Guess Seductive being the number one prestige seller.
- Priceline has 1,000 vitamins and supplements and sells a Swisse product every 35 seconds! Their Ultiboost Liver Detox is the number one seller. (I must pick this up next time I’m there!).
What were my favourite Products from the day?
This is a tough one as there were so many but these are the products I’m excited to try first:
1. Olay Magnemasks Infusion
I’m fast approaching my 40th birthday and notice that my skin is now showing quite rapid signs of aging. Urgh. But these sheets masks promise to rejuvenate skin and help with fine lines and lack of firmness. I can’t wait to try them.
2. Napoleon Perdis Stage Manager fun Nude Eye & Face Palette
This gorgeous palette spoke to me – well actually screamed at me from across the room! The gorgeous shades are striking but workable for day wear with some beautiful bold colours to amp up for the evening. The greeny teal shade – just gorgeous!
3. Bed Head by TIGI After Party
I was a Bed Head fan in the UK for years and I’m delighted it’s hitting the Priceline shelves now! This smoothing cream makes my hair look shiny and healthy and I love the range.
4. NYX Matte Finish Fini Mat Setting Spray
Despite my skin aging and becoming more dehydrated, it’s still extremely oily and very soon after I apply make up, the shine starts to show. So I’m excited to try out this spray and have had nothing but great experiences with the NYX range previously.
5. Natural Instinct Dark Circle + Wrinkle Correction Eye Creme
This Product of the Year 2018 winner has been so excited! It promises intensive hydration to reduce puffiness and smooth fine lines. Yes please!
6. Ethique Oaty Delicious Shampoo Bar for Little Ones
I loved listening to Brianne, Ethique’s Founder, talk about how she wanted to create a range of products that were better for the environment and our budgets. There’s so much less waste with this range of bars and I’m keen to try this shampoo bar on my kids. It has oats, coconut oil and lavender – anything that might help encourage a peaceful night’s sleep gets a big tick from me too! It will be on the shelves in Priceline soon!
7. L’Oreal Revitalift Laser x 3 Intensive Anti-Aging Moisturiser
I had a great chat with the L’Oreal team and I’m excited to give this a try – it corrects, re-densifies and re-supports skin and promises the effects of cosmetic treatment without the cost, downtime and procedures!
8. The Quick Flick
One thing I have always struggled with is eyeliner. I just. cannot. do. it. And if I get one side perfect (rarely!) then the other looks utterly rubbish. So I’ve never really mastered a winged eye – even a small wing. I can’t wait to try this product – it’s a stamp! You literally stamp the wings on – how amazing does that sound?
9. St Tropez Extra Dark Bronzing Mousse
I’ve been a St Tropez fan for over 15 years (and oh my goodness I’m old!). But I love it and it’s never let me down. However, there are sometimes when I want to look a bit more bronzed – without looking orange which has sometimes happened with other brands.
The St Tropez experts promised this would be my bestie and I’m excited to try it out this weekend.
10. Neutrogena Visibly Clear Light Therapy Spot Treatment
I thought by now spots would be a thing of my past but sadly not. I’ve seen some amazing reviews on laser treatment but it isn’t in my budget right now so I can’t wait to give this a go! It’s an on-the-go spot treatment that dermatologists recommend.
11. Biore Charcoal Micellar Cleansing Water
I’ve loved the effects of Micellar water for a while but added charcoal sounds like a great combo! This should help my oily skin I hope and I love the Biore range.
12. A’kin Natural Deodorant
I’ve used A’kin’s micellar water for a while too but now I’m happy to try out this. It has geranium and cedarwood and smells delicious and I would love to incorporate more natural health and beauty products into my life.
13. The Base Collective Magnesium Oil
I try to take magnesium supplements but I’m so forgetful that it just doesn’t happen regularly enough. Yes I really want the benefits that magnesium has to offer and this oil might have the answer! It promise to work quickly to help tired, aching muscles, fatigue and sleep – plus a wealth of others. So excited to try it as I’m a big fan of their magnesium bath salts.
I tried to keep the list at 12 but couldn’t narrow it down further – plus I’ll be sharing which of the other new products I’ve tried and tested with you too.
- Priceline Beauty Prescription Live 2017
- 10 Beauty Products for Busy Mums
- 10 Family First Aid Kit Essentials + Free Checklist!
- 6 Things I Do to Improve My Mental Well Being
Disclosure: this post contains affiliate links meaning if you click through and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission. This doesn’t affect the price you pay.