What is the best community for self-employed mums in Australia? It’s called Self-Start Mums and you can join for FREE here!
Self-Start Mums is an online mums group for self-employed mums.
We talk about everything from how to work productively from home, the mum guilt we feel and how we try our best to juggle work time, family time and time for ourselves.
Because the JUGGLE is real.
The group has endless support and opportunities to promote your business, network and collaborate with other mums in business.
Not in Australia? No problem – whilst most members are here, we also have a strong contingent from the UK, US and more.
About Self-Start Mums
The topics we talk about include:
- How to work from home with or without kids at home
- How to set up a self-employed business
- Where to find freelancer jobs for mums
- Social Media tips, advice and training – including a FREE Pinterest training video!
- SEO training – including a FREE SEO training video!
- How to run a home business and home business ideas
- How to monetise your blog and make money working from home
You will also be able to find out from others what work from home mum jobs might be possible for you.
This is a group for working mums who have their own business up and running or have an idea for a new business and are just about to launch.
So many mums returning to work consider setting up their own business – many mums in the group did just that and haven’t looked back.
I’m not really a fan of the terms mumpreneur, mum boss, lady boss or any variation on those – but I do get the concept behind them.
And I believe that a strong, supportive community can elevate your business to levels that might not be possible on your own.
- Do You Ever Wonder if You’re on the Right Career Path?
- I’m a Bupa Blog Awards 2018 Finalist!
- Moo.com Christmas Cards Review
PIN THIS POST:
Can you recommend any groups for self-employed mums?