We were sent some lovely back to school boxes for a Smash Lunch Boxes review so I thought I’d share one of the toddler lunch box ideas my minis have taken to daycare this week.
It’s one of their favourites.
I’m always on the lookout for great children’s lunch boxes and here’s what we think of the Smash lunch box range.
In collaboration with Smash. Affiliate links below.
Smash Bento Lunch Kit Review
I love this new Smash Bento Lunch Box and my daughter does too – they make such cute lunch boxes!. It’s so pretty and also seals very well to keep her lunch fresh. It will be great as a daycare or school lunch box.
The kit includes a butterfly sandwich cutter too – how sweet! It also has a 450ml sipper bottle and stickers to decorate the box.
It’s a BPA free lunch box and a two compartment lunch box and the Smash Box Bento Lunch Kit is available here at Big W for just $10. I love how this Smash all in one lunch box fits so much variety for her lunch, all in one box.
It’s the most lightweight plastic lunch boxes I’ve seen.
Smash Light Lunch Box Review
For my youngest, I used a Light Lunch Box. I also love the Large versions of these and you can check out what we put in them here.
It has plenty of room for his sandwich and snacks and fits so neatly into his daycare bag. Although at some point we might get the Smash Lunch Bag too as I’ve heard they’re fab lunch bags for kids.
My kids are one and three year’s old and we try to give them a balance of everything in their lunch boxes. I suppose this pink bento lunch box was designed for their girls lunch boxes range but I don’t see why any kids won’t love it.
A Daycare Lunch Idea
This day, they were having:
- Ham Sandwiches on wholemeal bread
- Chopped Cucumber, Cherry Tomatoes and Carrots (I borrow this awesome idea to use star cutters from Kylie at Kidgredients!)
- Chopped Green and Purple Grapes
- Cheese Slices
- Wholegrain Rice Crackers
They also have apples and bananas for snacks in the daytime and water in their bottles. You can buy your own Smash Lunchbox online or at Big W.
Have you tried a Smash lunch box? Are they the best lunch box you’ve tried?
We think they make great kids lunch boxes for school but can also be used for an adult lunch box too!
- I SUCK at being a School Mum
- Plastic Free Food Storage | EcoPocket Review
- Is my Big Girl ready to start school?
- My Nametags Review – Cute and Afforable Labels!
- FREE Back to School Cleaning Checklist
- 3 Easy Toddler Meals
- 5 healthy Back to School tips you need to know
- Nude Food Movers Review
- How to handle Toddler Tantrums
- TinyMe Backpack Review
- Delicious and Healthy Bircher Muesli Recipe
- A Toddler Lunch Box Idea they will love to eat!
- How To Help Save The Planet With Nude Food Movers by Smash!
- Sinchies Reusable Food Pouches Review
- Saying Goodbye to Day Care
PIN THIS POST!
Disclosure: This Smash Lunch Boxes review contains affiliate links, meaning if you make a purchase I earn a small commission. This doesn’t affect the price you pay. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.