I’ve been a-traveling this month and it’s given me the perfect opportunity to share this Storksak Cabin Carry-On Bag review.
Before we start, I’m just going to say that this bag has wheels. WHEELS. Life-changing. Onwards.
Sponsored by Storksak who I am a brand ambassador for and, as always, all opinions are my own. Affiliate links below.
Review of Storksak Cabin Carry-On Bag
For those of you who are new to the Storksak range, let me tell you more. Their range of luxury changing bags are just gorgeous – but not only that, they’re also super practical too.
A changing bag can be so much more than something to lug nappies and wipes around in – it can also be stylish, versatile and functional for the whole family. But enough of changing bags because today I want to introduce you to a different part of the Storksak range – travel bags!
My little family of four loves to travel and, as I’m sure you can imagine, this generally means packing a lot of baggage. Even for a weekend away we’ll often need five bags between us. Not including my handbag or changing bag!
I tend to pack a different bag for each family member and then, whether it’s for a car journey or flight, I’ll cram my changing bag with all the essentials we need to grab quickly. Not easy with two small kids depending on how long the journey is.
I think the number one thing I love the most about the Storksak range is how they’re not too “baby”. I’m not one for garish colours or patterns and I’ve never been a fan of brightly coloured bags. (However I do have an uncontrollable handbag obsession).
Storksak Cabin Bag Features
The Storksak Cabin travel bag has:
- WHEELS (did I mention wheels?)
- Fold-away hanging organiser (Patent pending) + packing block
- Telescopic handle with two levels – Shoulder bag and Backpack can slot onto the frame
- External access passport pocket and leather luggage tag
- Space saving – bag can be folded flat to base
- Two-way top zipper with leather pulls – bag can be expanded for extra volume
- One large internal mesh pocket and two internal drop in elasticated pockets
- Grab handle to help lift bag
- Toughened piping to protect corners of bag
- Webbing handles with leather trim and popper keeper
- Internal key clip
- Signature striped wipe clean lining
- Dimensions: H30 W53 D24 cm
- Weighs 3kg
My favourite things about the Storksak Cabin Bag
Whilst you would expect wheels on a lot of “carry-on” bags, I was delighted to find this a feature on a Storksak bag. The bag also has a compact width meaning for flights, it would be very easy to manoeuvre up and down the aisle.
The internal organiser is genius. I rolled up my clothing to keep it packed in neatly and then when I reached my hotel, I simply removed the whole organiser and hung it straight into the wardrobe! You can either hang it on a hook on a wall or over a wardrobe bar. This organiser is also great for stacking nappies, wipes and baby clothes to make changing nappies when away from home even easier.
When not in use, the bag folds neatly and easily fits under the bed or in storage. This is a big “win” for me as our house has very little storage.
Not so much a “con” but more of a tip: if you’re planning to use the Cabin upright and wheel it along, I would recommend packing your heavier items on the bottom, near the wheels. Otherwise make sure what you have packed at the wheels-end is evenly distributed.
The bag is so lightweight that packing this way prevents it from falling over when standing upright :)
Storksak bags are well-made and literally go the distance. When your baby is out of nappies, or for days out baby-free (ha ha, as if!), they look and act like the beautiful, elegant handbag they are. Changing bags can be a big financial investment and if they can outlast the baby days then that’s a big tick from me.
The Storksak Cabin bag is no exception. It has most of the usual high-quality features that other Storksak bags have, and it can easily be used for family or solo travel.
My first trip was as a family for a weekend in Sydney and my second was a solo, overnight business trip. As you can see from the images above, the bag had more than enough room – in fact for once, I could have packed more than I did!
You can find out more about the Storksak Cabin Bag or purchase it here.
- Blue Bungalow Clothing Review – Everyday Style for Women
- Easy Outfits for Work from Home Mums
- Dyson Pure Hot + Cool Link Review
- Storksak Travel Caddy Stroller Organiser Review
*** GIVEAWAY CLOSED ***
And the winner is…Aimee! Thank you so much to all for entering.
But would you like to win a Storksak bag of your own?
I’m giving away a gorgeous Storksak Travel Shoulder Bag to one lucky reader!
To enter to win your very own Storksak Travel Shoulder Bag, worth $209.99, simply:
- Complete the Rafflecopter below.
- Like the Love from Mim Facebook Page.
- Follow me on Instagram.
- Comment below with where you would love to take your kids on your next holiday and why? Scroll to the bottom of this page to where it says Leave a Reply.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms and Conditions
- Open to Australian residents only.
- Giveaway closes on April 8th 2018
- I will announce the winner here after April 9th 2018.
- Game of skill – be original or creative in your answer!
PIN THIS POST:
Disclosure: this Storksak Cabin review is sponsored and all opinions are my own. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.