Sugar-free Pancakes with Strawberries
We’ve been having so much fun using our new Breville Boss to Go Plus! One breakfast I make a couple of times a week is Sugar-free Pancakes with Strawberries as I’ve recently been trying to cut down on my sugar intake.
Here is a really quick recipe for sugar-free pancakes with strawberries, although you could use any fruit – blueberries are awesome too!
I’m trying to switch out some of our usual sugary ingredients to sugar-free or natural versions instead.
It’s a big change, I’ve always had such a sweet tooth and chocolate is my biggest downfall.
After my recent cancer diagnosis though, I’m determined to make some changes and improve mine and my family’s health.
The new Breville Boss to Go Plus has given me a real boost in making healthier choices. I’ve been enjoying cooking again, after relying on convenience foods through a lot of my treatment.
I’ve also loved making juices for the family too.
The Breville Boss to Go Plus blends in seconds to a completely smooth consistency and is perfect for these sugar-free pancakes. They’re low-carb and a lovely, light breakfast meal.
- 100g cream cheese
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp Stevia
- 1/2 to 1 tsp cinnamon
- Combine all ingredients into your Breville Boss to Go Plus (or similar blender) and blend until the mixture is smooth.
- Either using a pancake pan or frying pan, pour 1/8 of the mixture and cook each pancake for 1-2 minutes on each side until golden brown in colour.
- Pour over Sugar-free Maple Syrup and top with chopped Strawberries.
What’s your “go-to” breakfast?
- Delicious and Healthy Bircher Muesli Recipe
- Spicy Carrot Hummus Recipe
- Breville Boss to Go Plus Review
Disclosure: We were kindly given the Breville Boss to Go Plus in return for our honest review.