Welcome to Episode #51 of The Planner Podcast.
Ooh I know you’re going get so many actionable printables-selling steps from this awesome interview with Sasha Hutchison!
Sasha is a top 1% seller over at Your Frugal Friend on Etsy. She creates products that help sellers, just like you, make more money and more sales.
She loves being a mom, running her businesses, and helping people thrive in their own small businesses.
LEARN MORE FROM SASHA:
- FREE: Fillable PDF Workbook!
- Learn to make Fillable PDFs to sell yourself in Sasha’s course here!
- Check out Sasha’s top 1% Etsy shop
Got questions? Send me a DM! https://www.instagram.com/paperplannerclub/
Need accountability to get more done in your digital products business or Etsy shop?
In Create + Co-Work Club, you’ll make time every week to work on your digital products … so you can actually grow your online business!
It’s time to swap procrastination … for profit!
- ☑ 90-Day Planning Workshops
- ☑ Monthly Accountability Check-Ins
- ☑ Weekly Implementation Sessions
- ☑ Consistent Progress – Week After Week!
Thank you for listening x
Subscribe to The Planner Podcast
- Subscribe to Blog
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Subscribe on Google
- Subscribe on Stitcher
- Subscribe on Spotify