This review of the Wertheim SE2000 Deep Clean Carpet Shampooer is sponsored by Godfreys – all opinions are my own.
It’s been a busy week as we have finally moved into our forever home! It’s excited and chaotic but we’re slowly starting to get settled.
The house was tenanted previously and although it isn’t in bad condition, the carpets did need a good clean. (Not that my kids will let it stay clean for long).
It was good timing that we teamed up with Godfreys for this Wertheim SE2000 Deep Cleaning Carpet Shampooer review – it’s been well tested in the past few days!
I hope you find this Wertheim SE2000 Carpet Shampooer review helpful!
About the Wertheim SE2000 Deep Clean Carpet Shampooer
This compact and cheap carpet shampooer is easy to use. It comes almost fully assembled with just the handle to clip on the top.
How to use
To use it, you’ll need the machine plus a bottle of the cleaning solution – both are exclusive to Godfreys.
After filling up the tank with warm water and the correct amount of cleaning solution, I plugged it in and found my first stain to tackle!
On the day we moved in, my daughter spilled her orange juice on the carpet in her room and it had dried before I had the chance to mop it up. I’d had a go at sponging it off but it had left these blotches behind that I couldn’t shift.
The images are a little dark as I closed the blinds in her room to take them as the sunlight made it hard to see otherwise. I haven’t retouched any of my photographs to give you a really honest review of how this worked…or didn’t!
After turning it on, I then used the trigger on the handle and ran the carpet shampooer over the stain once to release the cleaning solution.
Then releasing the trigger, I pulled the machine back over the stain and it sucked up the stain and the water, almost in one go! There’s a brush underneath too to really work at the stain and brush the carpet fibres.
For good measure, I ran over it again and it sucked up the rest of the moisture too, leaving an almost dry carpet.
You can see for yourself that the stain completely disappeared!
Eventually the carpets in this house will be replaced but we just don’t have the funds to do that any time soon. So I feel reassured that I can get to work on cleaning up the ones we already have and improve the appearance of the house now.
My thoughts on the Wertheim SE2000 Deep Clean Carpet Shampooer:
- Really simple instructions, easy to use machine
- Sucks up moisture after cleaning so no waiting hours/days for the carpet to dry
- Wall to wall cleaning capability – so edges of carpets can be cleaned easily too
- At $99, it’s inexpensive and far less that it would be to hire a machine or call in the professional cleaners
- It’s a lightweight carpet cleaner that I easily managed.
- A comprehensive Wertheim SE2000 manual is included but I didn’t need to use it much for this Godfreys carpet shampooer review.
- The cost of the Wertheim cleaning solution is $39 which at first put me off. That’s nearly half the price of the actual machine. However, only a tiny amount is needed for each use so it will last a very long time.
- Whilst the carpet shampooer is compact, it’s about the size of a vacuum cleaner so bear that in mind if your house is tight on storage.
The Wertheim SE2000 Deep Clean Carpet Shampooer is a good quality and easy to use machine. Given that I have two small (and very messy) kids, it gives me peace of mind too. The Wertheim SE2000 instruction manual was easy to understand.
You can grab your own Wertheim Carpet Shampooer here from Godfreys.
We had Harvey Norman vacuum cleaners previously but love this one. We’ll be after a Wertheim Vacuum Cleaner next!
- Fun ways to use wood to decorate a child’s bedroom
- Our new Dining Room!
- The 5 Most Used Products I’ve Reviewed!
PIN THIS POST:
Feeling lucky and fancy ‘cleaning up’?
One lucky ‘Love from Mim’ reader can win a Wertheim SE2000 Deep Clean Carpet Shampooer reviews of your very own! If you were looking for rug shampooer reviews, apologies that this giveaway is closed.
To be eligible to win, complete the Rafflecopter form below and answer this question:
Aside from this awesome Wertheim carpet cleaner, what else would you choose from the Godfreys Big Easter Sale and why? You can see what’s on offer in the sale by clicking here.
The most creative answer will win!
And the winner is……Hayley! Oh your poor carpet and you!
Special mentions go to Adrienne, Jodi, Rachel and Kristie! Thank you so much to every for entering and click here to see my other giveaways!
Terms and Conditions
- Giveaway open to Australian residents only.
- Giveaway closes on April 26th 2017
- Winner will be announced here after April 27th
- Don’t forget to enter your correct email address on the entry form so that I can contact you if you win. You will also receive the news from Godfreys!
Disclosure: Godfreys kindly sent us the Wertheim SE2000 Deep Clean Carpet Shampooer for the purposes of this review. Prices are correct as of April 16th 2017.