Want to know how to print your own stickers at home? I have you covered with this quick-start guide on how to print planner stickers!
Maybe you want to make your own planner stickers or print out the printable planner stickers you’ve purchased from Etsy. I print my own stickers as well as the ones I’ve purchased from other shops.
Learning how to print my own stickers saved me so much money as I could then buy printable stickers, rather than just pre-printed ones.
Before printing your stickers, it’s a good idea to do a test print on a regular piece of paper to make sure everything is properly aligned and the stickers are the correct size. This will save you from wasting sticker paper if there are any issues as sticker paper can be expensive.
If you are having trouble getting your stickers to print correctly, try adjusting your printer’s settings. For example, you may need to change the paper size or orientation, or turn off features like “borderless printing.”
If you are using a laser printer, make sure to use laser-compatible sticker paper. Laser printers use heat to transfer the ink, and some types of sticker paper may not be suitable for this process.
I personally use an inkjet printer. If you do, make sure to use inkjet-compatible sticker paper. Inkjet printers use liquid ink, and some types of sticker paper may not be compatible with this process.
Let’s get started with printing your planner stickers!
Print Planner Stickers at Home
To print planner stickers, you will need:
- A printer – color and an inkjet or laser
- Sticker paper – white matte, glossy or vinyl
- A computer or laptop
- Your sticker sheet file open and ready!
Here is a step-by-step guide for printing planner stickers:
- Open your sticker sheet.
- Load your sticker paper into your printer.
- Print your stickers by going to File > Print or by pressing Ctrl + P.
- Carefully cut out your stickers using a craft knife or scissors or a cutting machine such as a Silhouette or Cricut.
- Use your printed and cut stickers!
Sticker Printing Tips:
- Check your sticker paper and printer are compatible before investing in a bulk order or sticker paper.
- When you’re sure they’re compatible, you can save money by buying sticker paper in bulk!
- Use high-quality sticker or label paper for the best results.
- Save your sticker designs as templates so you can easily print more stickers in the future.
I share the best printer for planner stickers and best sticker paper for planner stickers in my course, The Sticker Plan, here.
I also share the best printer for making stickers as well as tips and mistakes to avoid when diy stickers with sticker paper in this free class:
Selling Planner Stickers – Free Class!
Ready to get started? Click here to watch my FREE class on Discovering the Stickers That Sell!
AFTER THIS CLASS, YOU’LL KNOW:
- The 3 BIG mistakes new sticker makers and shop owners make … so YOU can avoid them
- The tools and equipment you need to get started
- How to use your creativity to start a side hustle … even if you’re not an artist or designer
- How to stand out from the crowd for sticker shop success selling the stickers that people WANT
You’ll discover the stickers that stand out from the crowd on Etsy and that people actually WANT to buy!
Make Your Own Planner Stickers Today
Want to get started today creating your own stickers for yourself … or to sell?
You can, when you join The Sticker Shop Plan eCourse!
After taking this course, you’ll know how about making stickers to sell on Etsy in a fun, profit-focused sticker shop.
I’ll show you how to get awesome sticker ideas out of your head (and your heart) and into your planner … and the hands of customers who are just waiting for your stickers to brighten their days.
CLICK HERE TO SEE HOW TO GET STARTED NOW
I hope this helps you with how to print stickers at home – it’s so fun! Do you have any recommendations for the best printer for printing planner stickers?
- Get my free planner stickers here
- Shop my Etsy planner stickers here I have a huge range of Erin Condren planner stickers, Classic Happy Planner and more
- Check out my range of sticker-making courses and eBooks
- All About Cricut Cutting Machines!